Barry Frost

This is Barry Frost’s personal website.

Tagged #support

Front

Shared customer inbox for email, Twitter, Facebook and more. Used by Culturedcode for Things.

Directly

On-demand customer service apps. Intelligently route helpdesk tickets and community questions to your expert users and reward them for quick resolution.

Help Scout

Alternative to Zendesk for helpdesk/email support

Spark Central

Social media (Twitter) customer support

Ninite

Windows app installer/updater that downloads popular browsers, IM clients, utilities, etc. all in one and without the cruft

socialmod - social media moderation

Service to moderate user supplied text or photos from a community or social media site. Uses Mechanical Turk.

entp hoth blog Custom Tender Gallery

Tender allows you to white label their support system with your domain, favicon, iPhone icon, text and custom CSS

Support Details | Tech support anger management

Displays your OS, browser, IP, Javascript status and more. Very handy for remote tech support (via @ioptics)

Basecamp: Submit a support request

Helpful support request form example

Activa Live Chat

Similar to Liveperson, but with a non-install front-end and a slick Flex interface

Yahoo! UI Library: Graded Browser Support

Which browsers Yahoo supports. Key point is that your site doesn’t need to look the same in all browsers, just the A-graders

ColdFusion support matrix

Now including 64-bit support - but Enterprise/Developer only

Zendesk. Help Desk 2.0.

Particletree » The Underbelly of a Web App

Lessons from Wufoo: “Yes, almost 85% of our code has been rewritten since launch, and the other 15% will follow shortly.” Woah.

Sproutit: Mailroom

Customer support email manager

HelpSpot - Help Desk Software > Help Desk Portal

Nokia - iSync - Software - Get support and software

iSync plugins for most of Nokia’s range

Apple - Mac OS X - iSync - Devices

Check this before buying a new phone

UltraVNC SC (SingleClick)

A single-click VNC server installer. For all those troubleshooting nightmares…