You can subscribe to my posts via RSS. Read more about feeds and RSS. I use and recommend Reeder (iOS and macOS) for consuming RSS feeds.
There is a JSON Feed available for use in compatible reader clients. It matches the main RSS feed.
If you use an IndieWeb reader like Monocle you can subscribe to all my feed pages, including the homepage, post-type lists and category archives.
I try to POSSE (Publish on my Own Site, Syndicate Elsewhere) my posts. While you will generally find all my content on this site first, you can also see my posts on the following platforms:
- Twitter as barryf — notes and links to articles
- Micro.blog as barryf — articles, notes and photos
- LinkedIn as barryfrost — notes (work-related)
- Instagram as barryf — photos
- Pinboard as barryf — bookmarks
- Last.fm as barryf — listens
- GitHub as barryf — code